Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

if i could turn back time

I am running a marathon in a little over a month. On Thursday if I don't run, it will be 2 weeks since the last time I have run.

I have rolled my ankle about 4 times in the past few months. The last time I did it, it was fairly bad. I was on crutches for a week, out of work for a week, and still have to walk with a brace. It is black and blue and still super painful.

I'm starting to get sad and lazy. I really want to be outside running, but I am doing my best to rest and get better so I can race. I can't even swim or bike, because those motions aren't good for my foot either. I think I will be OK though. I am in pretty decent running shape so as long as I get out there by this weekend, I think I can at least finish the race. I might not dream about PR's this year though.

I am really hopeful that by Thursday I'll be able to get back out there and run a little bit.

Song: Cher, If I Could Turn Back Time

No comments:

Post a Comment