Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

i focus on the pain. the only thing that's real

First of all Congratulations to all of my amazing friends who completed the Kona World Championship Ironman yesterday. One of the most amazing finishes was my friend that was in a severe bike accident last week and raced with 7 broken ribs and various other bones. It was very inspiring to watch them finish one by one. I can't wait until that is me next year in Australia. Also congrats to Annie for finishing her difficult, hilly half marathon.

I've been on a slight hiatus this past week. 3 weeks ago I rolled my ankle running sprints. I was super excited the next day when it didn't hurt at all. This past week I rolled it again and it turns out it's sprained. I knew it wasn't good this time when it rolled. It hurt all the way up the left side of my leg.



This is my first experience with ktape and I have to say that I'm really pleased with it. I hope to be back to running tomorrow night. Song: Nine Inch Nails, Hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment