Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

highway run, into the midnight sun

Hey everyone! I haven't been blogging much lately so here's a short update. I am running with my training crew and getting ready for the Memphis Marathon that's coming up in less than 2 months. I feel stronger than last year so I am hoping to achieve my goal of running a sub 4 hour marathon.

I am still swimming twice a week and I have to tell you I am getting so much better and stronger. I think sticking with it twice a week and the added yoga twice a week has really been helping my flexibility and strength.

As for the bike.... well I need to get back on that at some point.... I haven't been riding nearly as much as I want to be. Sorry this update is so boring, I will be posting a much more interesting nutrition one very soon.

How's everyone's training coming? The Honolulu Marathon is coming up!

Song: Journey, Faithfully

1 comment:

  1. My training is going great. Baking pumpkin snickerdoodles with pumpkin spice kisses now and tried some new cheesecakes with oreo bottoms this week. I'll use my Mom's 7/8 layer cookies for the competition this year and the COOKIE MARATHON will be mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete