Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

sunday bloody sunday

Friday night I was invited to a glamorous (also free) event at the Lux at the Trump hotel. I was the good one, stayed sober, drove my drunk friend home and what happened... yep I was still too tired the next day to go and do my long run with my Boca crew. I think I am getting too old to party like a rockstar. Here's a picture from the Honolulu Pulse of me and two of my besties at the event. The theme was "Great Gatsby". My dress was borrowed from my friends 15 year old daughter.



My favorite picture from the night...my girls clean up nicely.



As punishment for missing my run, I have to do my 14 mile run tonight, alone, before yoga.

It was still worth it!

Song: U2, Sunday Bloody Sunday

3 comments:

  1. Seems like the punishment fits the crime! At least you looked hot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I was wondering where you got the dress when I saw it on FB.. Would look fantastic to have it was a knee length dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I blame you for Franklin having gangham style on his ipod now

    ReplyDelete