Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

heyyyyy sexy lady

If you haven't heard this song yet, I don't know what rock you are living under. I absolutely LOVE it.



Haven't written much lately because I haven't had much to say. Running is going well. I feel a little behind from last year, but not worried about it. I'm still swimming a lot but have dropped the biking a little.

The newest development is that I am doing yoga again! I can't wait to see how the increased flexibility helps with my running form and swimming. My coaches have told me for awhile that I need to do yoga because my shoulders really are a mess. I guess this is what happens when you type for 8 hours a day.

Song: Psy, Oppa Gangnam Style

2 comments:

  1. Omg... Is this a cartoon version? I'll have to watch it when I'm I front of my computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious about this song so I googled it. : The song is about "the perfect girlfriend who knows when to be refined and when to get wild."from wikipedia

    ReplyDelete