Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

if i had a million dollars, we wouldn't have to walk to the store

When I was planning my race schedule this year I told myself 2 things.

1. I will NOT do any races other than Honu until Marathon training starts.
2. I will never do a swim only race because that's insane and I hate swimming.

So, of course I just signed up for a swim only race the week before Honu! Why you ask? It's the freaking Outrigger Canoe Club Invitational! What can I say, I am a sucker for free breakfast buffets and the shirt is pretty awesome. Since my swim is getting better and it is only a little over a mile, I think I will at least finish the race!

Also, I need new music. Anyone have anything awesome they are listening to right now?

Song title: Barenaked Ladies, If I had A Million Dollars

1 comment:

  1. I thought about signing up but I fly out for the Big Island that day.

    Check out Imagine Dragons.

    ReplyDelete