Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

i hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep

Hi Friends, I have been too tired to even blog lately which probably means training is going good. I just got done with a super hard workout so I'm just going to give a quick update. 35 days until Honu!

Swimming - is going really well. I am going to all the masters swims and swimming in the ocean on the weekends so I feel like even if I'm not getting much faster, I am for sure getting stronger.

Bike - Until today I was kinda concerned because I really wasn't getting enough mileage in. My trainer workouts are going great, but I wasn't getting on the road enough. Last night me and a friend did Tantalus and today our ride as a 50 mile ride that went from Kapiolani park out to Waimanalo and back. There were some loops of Olomano (if you are familiar with that area) so there was still some hill work. I did really well and think with a little more mileage I will be fine. I am so much more comfortable on the bike, starting and stopping and turning are like second nature now.

Run - My run is solid. I am not as fast as during marathon training, but I am confident I can rock a sub 2 hour half marathon.

Ok I have to go eat and sleep now. Tomorrow is a triathlon for me. 2 hour run, 2 hour babysit, 2000 swim. I know I can do 2 out of those 3 successfully!

Also, does anyone hate the new blogger format as much as me for writing blogs?


Song: The Romantics, Talking in Your Sleep

2 comments:

  1. You just switch over? You get used to it after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great training Deanna, you are going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete