Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Over 13 years ago I met 2 of the coolest people ever at IUP. One was Annie and her then boyfriend Jeff. Annie and me met at a crisis intervention center (yes, I actually ran a suicide hotline once) and kept in contact over the years. Yes, this is the same Annie who came to run the marathon with me just this last December. 11 years ago this weekend I was lucky enough to be included in their wedding. It still amazes me how much we changed from drinking on bars and dancing in cages, to drinking while seated and running marathons and Jeff being an Ironman now. I am glad that we have been able to stay friends and become even closer thanks to modern technology! (take your turn on Draw Something Annie)

Jeff and Annie's wedding. Yes, Kate Goselin stole my hairstyle!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love you too! I am so glad we are still as close, if not closer than ever! Who would have thought the night we got hosed down on the bar at Coney and charged our beer that we would be endurance athletes one day!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like just the other day we were a bunch of college drunks! Now staying up past 8:30 is cause for celebration!

    Thanks for the love the feeling is mutual!

    ReplyDelete