Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

it's britney bitches, and i'm back

After my short break from being a productive member of society, I feel like I am on my way to being back. I'm probably a week or two behind right now physically, but mentally I am feeling way better. Last night I did the trainer/run workout and it's the best I've felt at training in awhile. I actually didn't dread going. I did the pool workout tonight and while it was tough, I felt great when it was done.
Tomorrow is another run workout and then I'm going to try to kick it up a notch and maybe throw in some P90x soon. We'll see. I think having pink hair is making me invincible!

Here's a picture of my new glasses and newly dyed pink hair.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking this new look of yours has brought out your super hero qualities.

    ReplyDelete