Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

i once was lost, but now am found. was blind, but now I see.

I haven't been posting much, mostly because I haven't been working out so there is really nothing to say. Today I lost one of the most important people in my life. My amazing grandma who at 95 beat sepsis and almost beat pneumonia but just couldn't over come it.

She will be my inspiration for the upcoming Honu training. I only have 2 more days to pout and be a slug and then it's on! Honu 2012 training begins Thursday!

The lyrics in the blog title are from Amazing Grace, her favorite song ever.

Me and the grandparents a few years ago

3 comments:

  1. Awe Deanna, run for Nanny! You go Glenn Cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed in November at 98. Such an amazing life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear Deanna. It is always hard to lose someone close.

    ReplyDelete