Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

oh i can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving

Yeah so tonight I decided to skip cycling clinic and instead do the following:

1. drink a 40
2. put on my pajamas at 5pm
3. paint my toenails
4. eat ho ho's
5. sing Mariah Carey songs on my lanai

I've been a little stressed lately. Between work, school, cycling, and some personal junk I feel like I haven't sat down in weeks. I know this weekend is going to be crazy so I thought why not miss a trainer workout night. Not that they aren't important, but after a 10 mile hike this week and biking Tantalus I'm exhausted. Rest days are good, and I am not feeling guilty about it at all! (Maybe a little because I'm missing something I pay for.)

Saturdays ride is going to be crazy up at the North Shore, more updates about that this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Haha..40's. What's your poison? Mickeys Ice used to be mine. Haven't had one since grad school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time it was just a Longboard, but don't worry I drank it with paper bag on.

      Delete