Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

money, money, money must be funny in the rich mans world

Whoever the person was that said "Money does not buy happiness" was obviously not a triathlete. Since I often complain about how I don't have enough money to pay for this sport I love so much, I thought I'd finally post a bit of good news.

Thanks to careful saving and and an amazing tax refund check, for the first time since I moved here 6 years ago I HAVE ZERO CREDIT CARD DEBT!
This can only mean good things for all the stuff one needs to buy for the bike!

4 comments:

  1. Alright, let the spending begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo... are you getting that new bike that you have been thinking about? I know every triathlete always wants something better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I wish but I'm being responsible first.

      Delete
    2. I would say being responsible is overrated... but it isn't :op

      Delete