Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

I have no idea how I haven't mentioned yet that my birthday is in 6 days!
This year I was pretty against celebrating. At first I was planning to do a beach BBQ since I've been dying to do one but then it became expensive, overwhelming, and just not an option.

I took off work the Friday before and the Monday of my actual birthday and I was OK with just hanging out with my smaller groups of friends and just relaxing, but then I was given an option I could not refuse. I was told that I was having a party Sunday night and "with the theme "me party" and I can sit in the corner and not talk to anyone at any time I choose." If you don't know what a "me party" is, stop right now and go see the muppet movie. Plus my friend has amazing games for her Kinect as well as Karaoke.

Anyway, I don't know how I lucked in to such good friends but I am very excited for an awesome long training weekend full of running, swimming, biking, drinking and eating (not necessarily in that order)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting birthday! HAPPY BURFDAY!

    ReplyDelete