Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

for SME

I'm only doing this because SME wants to know my answers, sorry I don't do the tagging thing. I barely have the energy to do this.

11 Random things about me:
1. I have never had coffee (I might have had a sip once, but spit it out)
2. I hate peppers of all kinds and colors
3. I truly believe my cat Bailey is superior to most people
4. I am probably funnier than you.
5. I'd rather do an Ironman than get my PhD
6. I hate it when my clothes match
7. I've never worn heels
8. I eat the same thing everyday
9. I love anything pink and camo
10. I have a panic attack every time I leave the house if I think I have to meet new people or have conversations with people
11. I have a weird ability to memorize song lyrics after hearing a song once and I quote songs in normal conversation everyday. My friends often get random song lyric texts

11 Questions from Kepa:
1. Do you keep a training log?
Daily Mile and my blog.

2. Do you think videos of guys getting hit in their privates are funny?
No, I think captioned cats with poor English is funny.

3. Train/Race - socks or no socks?
Only socks for the run for races. For training I wear socks for long rides though.

4. What is your favorite movie?
I have many. Beaches, Zoolander, Romy and Michelle, Mean Girls

5. Do you listen to music while you train?
Yes, when I train alone.

6. Heel striker or mid/forefoot?
Recovering heel striker

7. How many pairs of running shoes do you own?
Own, like 5. Currently rotating between, 3.

8. What is your favorite color?
pink

9. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent, Other... Don't Care?
Yeah I'm not going to discuss politics on this blog, sorry.

10. At what training distance do you decide to carry your own hydration?
Luckily in Hawaii we have water almost everywhere. I'd only carry hydration on a new route far from town.

11. Do you wear your workout clothes more than once before washing them?
No, I smell too bad after I work out.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Insightful. I do hate tags, but I like learning about people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... captioned cats with poor english. Okay! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "10. At what training distance do you decide to carry your own hydration?
    Luckily in Hawaii we have water almost everywhere. I'd only carry hydration on a new route far from town."

    Are you ever far from town on the island :)

    ReplyDelete