Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're use to

This blog title has no relevance to anything, but I've been listening to a good deal of TLC and other 90's awesome music lately. Not too much going on lately, let's see:

1. No more foot pain, I'll be finishing out PT very soon.
2. Been running and swimming a few times a week. Nothing serious, just to keep my skills up.
3. Really loving all that I'm learning at cycling clinic. Practicing pace lines and rode up Tantalus again. This time I felt so much better and did it in 44 minutes.
4. I am taking a programming class that is really cutting into my training.

That's really abut it. I am going to kick up the running a bit and plan to start P90x soon. I keep saying "soon" but I think I want to start after my birthday (2/13) so I can go alcohol free until Honu.

7 comments:

  1. Riding up Tantalus... all I can say is "WOW"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually not that bad! You, me, and SME should ride up sometime!

      Delete
    2. Ok, but be sure to have medical standing by!!!

      BTW, you have been tagged. See my blog post titled "My First Tag".

      Delete
  2. So... um yeah, I am not officially doing what Kepa (above) is doing to you, but I would be interested to hear your answers :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, only because you wanted to know the answers

      Delete
  3. BTW I would love to do Tantalus... but you all might be waiting for me for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what. That's how you get better.

      Delete