Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

we gonna party like. party like, like it's the end of the world. we gonna party like, like it's 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that 2012 is the best year yet for everyone. I would like to give a big CONGRATULATIONS and shout out to my good friend Angie and her new fiance Bryce. They have been dating for over 3 years now and just got engaged this month. I am so happy for them. Angie is a food blogger from Pittsburgh so if you are interesting in reading about her amazing adventures cooking and eating food, you can follow her blog here.

I finally got my brothers Christmas gift yesterday and he sent me tons of compression socks (even a pink pair) and this amazing transition bag. I seriously want to sign up for a full Ironman just so I can use this bag.

My brother is no fool. He's coming to the Honu half Ironman in June to support me and he knows that he's going to be carrying the bag so it might as well be comfortable!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!!!

    You'll be glad to know I have found a strangely large amount of motivation to eat healthy now that I know I'll have to squee$e my ass into a wedding dress. Pretty soon I'll start dating Tony Horton again.

    Also, if cute bags are involved with your fitness lifestyle then I may be interested! Are they filled with cookies?

    ReplyDelete