Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

a long december and there's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last

Man I haven't listened to A Long December in forever. What an appropriate lyric as my last December ended pretty bad. I am hopeful that this year will be better. Well, just the fact that I am in Hawaii and not at home makes me think the chances of it being better will be significantly higher.

Last night we were told this was going to be our last masters swim until February. I am so sad about this. I think I was actually learning how to swim. I still swim on my own 2 other times a week in the ocean, but there's really nothing like doing drills for an hour. I hope I can find someone to go to the pool with and keep practicing!

I missed my run on Tuesday because of work stuff, but I am going tonight so I'm not too worried about it. It's almost here, which means..... I need to start cleaning my house for company!

No comments:

Post a Comment