First, I would also like to commend any of you that have done this program and have a full time job. I am luckily off for the next 16 days, but just the prep work took me about 4 hours today.
1. Watched the "How to Bring It" video (lame)
2. Took my before pictures (tragic)
3. Figured out how to use my heart rate monitor (easy)
4. Figured out how to use my new dumbells that you can change the weights of (rocketscience)
5. Did the fit test (exhausting)
I know I am not overweight, but I am not happy with how flabby my stomach is for the amount that I work out!!!