Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

whoa, we're half way there. whoa oh, livin' on a prayer

whoa, it's been awhile since I've blogged. Mostly because I hate blogging. But I am really going to make an effort to update this regularly until I complete my first Ironman.... after that I can't promise anything.

Training is going good. I've been swimming regularly and even am being told that I am getting better. Have not been cycling much but I have plenty of time for that when cycling clinic starts. Running is going good. Today was my last long run and now I am officially TAPERING! I love that word this year. I feel that I have really trained my ass off. I have reevaluated my target time and I am really pleased with my progress.

Only 2 weeks to go and less than that until my college friend Annie arrives to run it with me. I am so excited for this as I haven't seen her in probably 8+ years and it's her first trip to Hawaii. More as we get closer to the race!

2 comments:

  1. Just two more weeks... YIKES! Tell Annie I said "Hi"... Jeff and I used to cross post on our blogs when we were doing P90X a couple years ago. Since then he has become an Ironman and I am just figuring out how to run without hurting myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a small world, you "knowing" Jeff. I know only 2 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete