Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

what's next?

With the Tinman and the training over, I had about 3 days of nothing really to do. I have basically been eating anything in sight and I did make it to Crossfit, but I barely did anything. Time for me to set a new goal or I'll be sitting on my butt eating nutella for a month.

The Tinman marks my last Tri of the year. I feel like I've accomplished a lot this year, but am now ready to focus on running. This worked out perfect because I have the Maui half marathon in September and the Honolulu marathon in December now to focus on.

Tomorrow starts my beach boot camp. I'm super excited to do this for various reasons.

1. I'm doing it with a friend that really wants to try something different.
2. I get to meet some new people hopefully.
3. It was $30 with a Groupon for 15 sessions.

I have no idea what to expect, but I feel like it will be like Crossfit, but at the beach. I am also going to start the Boca Hawaii marathon clinic starting the end of August so I really don't have much down time. I like that!

2 comments:

  1. Howzit... I ran across a comment you left on Jeff Irvin's site and noticed you are from Hawaii. I, too, did the Tinman. Just stopped by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Congrats on the Tinman! I actually went to college with Jeff.

    ReplyDelete