This week has been such an awesome training week so far.
1. Saturday was first day of marathon training
2. I actually ride my bike 13 miles
3. That same night I did a short sprint workout
4. Last night I didn't try to make any excuses to get out of the masters swim.
5. Tonight is another FUN Boca night
So why am I getting sick!! I'm tired, my throat hurts, I feel hot, my eyes are scratching my contact lenses. I'm going to rest as soon as I get home from my run tonight.
This makes me curious, what are your favorite "get well fast" remedies? I usually head straight to Jamba Juice for one of their vitamin infused drinks. I don't care if it's just in my head, but I feel like they work.